This Thursday, the Mahwah Township Council will have a meeting to discuss various items on the Agenda.
Among them will be:
Someone had enough brain power to determine that the allusions to (a certain group that used arm bands to denote acceptable members of society who should have access to places like parks) was inevitable and has changed the discussion about mandatory “Arm Bands” into “Wrist Bands”.
This, as they say, changes everything!
- A Discussion about Township Parks including the issuance of Badges and Arm Bands
- Peddling and Solicitation Ordinance
– to prevent Jews with suitcases of cash from trying to buy homes, despite the fact this isn’t a real thing.
- Unlawful Use in Parks Ordinance
– including such gems as “no stringing utilities over parks” and “no aiding and abbetting ball playing”. I wonder which will have a zero tolerance policy?
So, after the acknowledgment from the Council President that the Township is “under the microscope” from the State Attorney General and that Civil Rights subpoenas have been issued, the first and best course of action they can come up with is to issue mandatory “arm bands” for the people using parks in order to keep out (((undesirables))).
Are you Team Evil or Team Stupid, Mahwah?
Tune in Thursday, to find out.